Ms. Harinder Kaur (M.Com, M. Phil, PGDBA (Finance))
Ms. Harinder Kaur has been working as an Assistant Professor in Government College of Commerce and Business Administration Chandigarh since 2008.She has 7 years of teaching experience and prior to joining GCCBA Sector-42, has taught in MCM DAV College for Women, Sector – 36, Chandigarh.She did her Post-Graduation in Commerce from GGDSD College, Sector – 32, Chandigarh, and M. Phil from Kurukshetra University. Her professional qualifications includes Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from SCDL. Presently, she is pursuing Ph.D in Business Management and Commerce from Panjab University.
- “Emotional Intelligence and Academic Performance: An Empirical Study” in an Edited book titled Emotional Intelligence & its emerging trends with ISBN 978-81-928889-0-3.
- “The Impact of Insider ownership on Financial Leverage” (2014) (with Prof. Karamjeet Singh) The Indian Journal of Commerce, 67(1), 26 – 36. (ISSN: 0019-512X).
- Presented a paper titled “Emotional Intelligence and Academic Performance: An Empirical Study” at National Conference held at Government College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector – 42, Chandigarh on February 20, 2014.
- Presented paper “The Relationship between Board Characteristics and Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures: A Study of Selected Indian Companies” at National Seminar held at GGDSD College, Sector – 32, Chandigarh on January 17, 2014.
- Presented paper “Intellectual Property Rights – Types, Importance and Objectives” at UGC Sponsored National Conference on Intellectual Property Rights and its importance in Research, Design and Development held at Government College for Girls, Sector – 42 on January 31, 2012.
- Presented paper “Constituents of an Effective Institutional Planning” at UGC Sponsored National Conference on Institutional Planning and Qualitative Development in Higher Education held at Government College for Girls, Sector – 42 on March 28, 2011.